Ah HAH. The moment has arrived. Guys, it is finally HERE. The SPICY GREEN PESTO recipe of my dreams. Coming straight from my kitchen to your inbox, or computer, or smart-phone, or fancy-tablet. Whatever it is, however you got here, I’m just SO glad you’re here because (and I do mean this sincerely) you need this in your life.
This magical, sneaky-greens, flavor-packed vegan green sauce. You need heaping spoonfuls of this for things like…
- fancying up your pizzas and flatbreads
- stirring into hummus to make next-level chip dips
- combining with cheeses + almond milk for creamy pasta sauce
- spreading on avocado toast
- layering into lasagna
- mixed with vinegar & oil for an herby salad vinaigrette
- subbing in for mayo on a sandwich // wrap
- adding to the pan each morning for scrambled eggs with a hint of healthy green-on-greeeeen-on-GREEN action
And, by the way, there are LOTS of hidden greens things in this besides just the signature herbs. Baby kale, fresh basil, serrano peppers, and extra virgin olive oil meet up with not-so-green but totally tasty ingredients like fresh garlic cloves, whole raw almonds, and tangy lemon juice.
So simple. So fresh. So FAST. And I’m totally smitten with it….