Here’s the thing. My so-called “crew” is really just a two-person team. Me (creator, cook, writer) and one other person.
Meet this handsome guy, Billy. My full-time boyfriend (erm – now, FT fiance!) and part-time FYF Photographer. He’s kind of sort of one of my most favorite people on the planet.
When he’s not at work, he lends his camera know-how (and lots of his time) to turning my recipes into some pretty darn tasty lookin’ photos. In fact, you should know that all of these gorgeous shots are taken by him. While I happily arrange (and rearrange) food/ props between camera clicks, that is the extent of my involvement in the pictures. He is the reason why you can actually see my food instead of just read about it.
His other official FYF roles include:
- Resident Taste Tester (so you know it’s good)
- Go-To Guy for Tech Troubleshooting (so the website works)
- Grocery Hauler (because I’m lazy)
- Co-Dishwasher (because I’m not a fan of chores)
- FYF Recipe Suggestion Box Contributor (basically this involves suggesting dishes he wants to eat but burying that motive in the phrase “It would be SO good. You know, for the blog”)