Simple & healthy recipe for Asian Pear Salad with Radishes and a creamy cashew dressing! Gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian friendly.
- 1 large head of red leaf romaine lettuce*
- 1 Asian pear
- ½ lemon
- 4–5 breakfast radishes (or about one small bundle)
- ¼ c sunflower seeds**
- creamy cashew dressing
- PREP RAW INGREDIENTS: Finely chop + wash the lettuce, divide between two large bowls. Core and cube the Asian pear (skin on) + squeeze ½ of a lemon over the top, toss the pear in the juice and divide fruit between the two salads. Remove the greens + ends from the breakfast radishes. Then slice into thin rounds, scatter over top of each salad.
- GARNISH + ADD DRESSING: Sprinkle sunflower seeds over top to add crunch + drizzle desired amount of creamy cashew dressing over each. Eat immediately.
*or about 6-8 cups pre-chopped and pre-washed lettuce
**I like to use these Sprouted Sunflower Seeds with Celtic Sea Salt, but if you prefer to use toasted salted sunflower seeds those would be delicious here too
- Serving Size: 1 large salad