Looking for a safer Lash Serum or Brow Serum? This DIY Lash and Brow Serum uses all natural ingredients and essential oils. And is so simple to make!
- 10 ml empty mascara tube with wand
- castor oil
- 1–3 drops lavender essential oil
- 1–3 drops cedarwood essential oil (optional)
- Optional: add a few drops of pure vitamin E oil for a boost
see notes for details on where to get oils + how to customize!
- Add essential oils and vitamin E (if using) to the empty mascara tube
- Top off with castor oil, filling just shy of the top to leave room to reinsert the wand
- Twist cap back on, and tilt gently back and forth to combine ingredients
- Use nightly by brushing onto eyebrows or lashes, taking care not to get in your eyes
If you have sensitive eyes you can omit the essential oils – I love to use them for my brows. As with anything on my site, I am not a medical professional, so consult your physician prior to use and use your best judgment.