- Add chicken breasts to crockpot.
- Add the remaining ingredients on top of the chicken breasts. Stir around briefly to combine.
- Cover crockpot with lid. Set to LOW and cook for 4 hours 30 minutes.
- After fully cooked, remove chicken from crockpot to cutting board and use two forks to shred chicken.
- Place pulled chicken in a container and pour ½ cup of the remaining liquid from the crockpot over the chicken. Toss chicken until it has sopped up the liquid.
You can use more or less of the cooking liquid to taste. I like to add just enough to moisten and lightly flavor the chicken. Keep in mind that this liquid has been condensing and concentrating for several hours so it will be a salty mixture, add a little bit at a time and taste as you go.
- Serving Size: 1 serving