Easy Overnight Oats recipe – a healthy breakfast recipe that serves as a base for countless toppings and flavor combinations! With an option in the notes section below that tells you how to turn this single serving into a 4-Day Meal Prep.
(for one serving)
- ½ c rolled oats
- ¼ c plain unsweetened Greek yogurt*
- ½ c unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs coconut nectar**
- pinch of cinnamon
SEE BLOG POST FOR TOPPING IDEAS!
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS: Add rolled oats, yogurt, almond milk, vanilla extract, coconut nectar, and cinnamon to a lidded container. Mix until well combined, seal and store in the fridge. Let oats soak overnight and enjoy the next day. Will keep for up to a week in the fridge. You can either add toppings fresh each morning or you can add them ahead of time for easy grab-n-go breakfasts and snacks.
*I used full-fat Greek Yogurt for the best taste and a balance of healthy fats
**or sweetener of choice – like honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, or liquid stevia.
4-Day Meal Prep Grocery List
- 2 c rolled oats
- 1 c plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbs coconut nectar
- 4 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 4 tsp ground flaxseed (optional)
4-Day Meal Prep Method
- Follow same instructions as above (using the measurements for one serving per container), then repeat until you’ve created 4 jars of overnight oats.
- Serving Size: 1 serving