Today is the day.
THE day. It’s finally here!
Today is the FIRST DAY of my new blog. Not the first day for me, but the first day that all of YOU get to see what I’ve been trying to get up and running for many moons now. I couldn’t be more excited to have this happy little place where I get to share all my favorite recipes with you!
I’m Lauren. And if you’re reading this right now just know how thrilled I am that you’re here. Not to mention beyond thankful! Truly.
So without further ado, WELCOME to Free Your Fork! Where no detail has been spared about my favorite subject. FOOD.
A few tips on getting around the site:
- The homepage will always display the latest post. Click “Read More” to get the full recipe, including an easy-to-save + printable recipe card
- Head on over to the About section of FYF to get to know me + my team, find out why I blog, and learn my health story
- Click on Recipes to browse all that FYF will have to offer (like breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and even gluten-free, slow cooker, vegetarian)
- Sign-up for easy email updates, you’ll be the first to know when a new recipe is posted. Find the Subscribe Via Email box, enter your email, and click “Count Me In”
- Follow FYF on Social Media by clicking the little orange icons for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Use the Search Free Your Fork box to find specific recipes on the site
- Vist the Contact page or use the Comments section on each post to get in touch with me
Since we are in the beginning stages of this fantastic new foodie adventure, you’ll notice that the library is a little bare bones right now. As each week goes on this will begin to fill up with all sorts of delicious dishes, tasty treats, and cooking how-to’s.
What to expect down the road:
- Health-minded meals (as many good-for-you ingredients as possible without compromising on flavor or taste)
- Tasty treats and decadent indulgences (because who says we have to limit ourselves to 100% healthful things all year round, right?)
- Easy weeknight meals, meal prep tips, and simple prep ahead recipes to suit your busy life
- Detailed how-to’s on the basics of cooking in your own home kitchen
- A “Healthy Swaps” series of posts detailing simple little changes towards making a big impact on your health
- A complete Resources section, including links to some of my favorite food products and gadgets + details on how to start your own blog